Blue flowers are appropriately forget me nots shaped as a heart and help make difficult words a little easier for you to say. When you need to express sympathy for someone due to a loss, it’s sometimes hard but always welcome. Those left behind most of all need to hear from friends, family and acquaintances as they deal with their loss. Blank inside because your words are the most important part of the message, but if you’ve found yourself not knowing what to say, you can CLICK HERE for some words you can say or use as inspiration.
Important things about this Blue Flowers Heart Sympathy Card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality, recycled content card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a bright white matching envelope made with recycled content
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Sympathy Cards? CLICK HERE for more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn too!
There are no reviews yet.