A flower plethora! What a beautiful way to celebrate Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday also called Dia de los Muertos that honors the dead with festivals and lively celebrations. Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is celebrated on All Saints Day and All Souls Day, November 1st & 2nd, and celebrates the lives of the deceased with food, drink, parties, and activities the dead enjoyed in life. You can find this most familiar symbol of the holiday just about everywhere.
Important things about this Flower Plethora Sugar Skull Day of the Dead Card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality card stock made with recycled content and a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a bright white beautiful envelope made with recycled content
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Day of the Dead Cards? CLICK HERE for more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook & Instagram!
There are no reviews yet.