Smile while you have teeth seems like a good motto to live by doesn’t it? According to the dictionary, a smile is described as: “a pleased, kind, or amused facial expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed” so smiling without teeth would be something other than a smile wouldn’t it? Good advice to smile as much as you can for as long as you can and make someone else smile by sending them this card.
Important things about this Smile While You Can Lizard Blank Card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a bright white matching envelope
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Blank Cards? CLICK HERE for more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn too!