Southwest imposter quail thinks he’s disguised as the Easter rabbit but he must have forgotten that he’s still wearing his quail clothes – can’t fool anyone if he’s got very distinctive duds on. It’s a perfect Southwestern Easter greeting to all your favorite peeps!
Important things about this Southwest Imposter Quail Easter card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality, recycled content card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a bright white matching envelope made with recycled content
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Easter Cards? CLICK HERE for more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn too!