Have you ever seen one of these? Did you know that the javelina is not a pig but really a peccary and not the most dazzling desert animal you’ll run across? They love to torment the human desert dwellers who dare to beautify their spaces with the most temptingly delicious plants by devouring every last bit of every last plant. Send this infamous desert critter to your favorite person and help them celebrate their special day in a spectacular way!
Important things about this Southwest Javelina Birthday card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a brown kraft envelope made from 100% recycled content
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Birthday Cards? CLICK HERE for more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn too!