Southwest quail are amazing parents and so fun to watch. If you ever get a chance to see them scurrying around the desert herding their little fluffy puffballs from bush to bush, you won’t ever forget it. You can send this awesome Father’s Day card to your favorite dad on that special day.
Important things about this Southwest Quail + Kites Father’s Day card:
- This card is professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a brown kraft envelope made from 100% recycled content and embellished with a Zinnia Sky Studio blooming saguaro with an owl perched on the arm
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Father’s Day Cards? CLICK HERE for more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn too!