Sunflowers Bee on Black Tote Bag. Made from polyester canvas to last a long time, this black tote bag has been expertly and colorfully splashed with sunflowers. These sunflowers and bee are professionally screen printed by another Tucson local artist. You can count on them to stay bright and happy for a long time. While the mesh handles aren’t long enough to sling over your shoulder, especially when the bag is full, but it holds so much good stuff, you’d break your shoulder trying. Despite it not being a shoulder bag, you will totally fall in love with this bag the first time you use it. The wide gusseted bottom is one of its great features. When you set this bag down whether it’s barely filled or full to the top, it’ll set upright for you in most circumstances.
Important things to know about this beautiful Sunflowers Bee on Black Tote Bag:
- Constructed from polyester canvas in black. This bag will last a long time!
- Screen printed with Zinnia Sky Studio original image by a local Tucson screen printer so the design will last a very long time and never peel off
- Large main section to fill up with important items.
- Sits well when put down because of the wide gusseted bottom.
- Handles are about 6″ high from the top of the bag – not a shoulder slinging kind of bag but it holds things so well, you won’t even care!
- Dimensions: 12″h x 12″w x 6.5″d, Approx. 936 cubic inches
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn too!