Javelina Funny Pig Sunflower. This funny javelina might be mistaken for a pig but if you’ve been to the desert, you know it’s not. Notorious for eating anything and everything they can find, including nasty, spike cactus, this cute javelina has just realized there’s a big juicy sunflower just above its head. As this javelina pig chews on the favorite delicacy prickly pear, it’s wondering how it can get its teeth sunk into that flower instead. Send a desert smile to someone special. Blank inside because no one says it better than you.
Important things about this Javelina Funny Pig Sunflower Blank Card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality, recycled content card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a bright white matching envelope made with recycled content
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Blank Cards? CLICK HERE for more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn too!
There are no reviews yet.