The desert is a fascinating place but sometimes the most mundane things can be distracting to the little desert quail. Here’s some interesting information from the Cornell Lab of Orinthology: Gambel’s Quail are gregarious birds of the desert Southwest, where coveys gather along brushy washes and cactus-studded arroyos to feed. Males and females both sport a bobbing black topknot of feathers. The male’s prominent black belly patch distinguishes it from the similar California Quail (the two species’ ranges don’t overlap). This ground-hugging desert dweller would rather run than fly—look for these tubby birds running between cover or posting a lookout on low shrubs. Share a little humor with that special someone!
Important things about this Southwest Desert Quail + Fly Blank card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality, recycled content card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a bright white matching envelope made with recycled content
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. My artwork may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
Looking for other Blank cards? CLICK HERE to see more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.