Sending sunshine and flowers to you! Are those words perfect or what? Is there a better way to send some cheer to someone who could use it? Do you know someone going through a difficult time right now? Maybe you just want to send some happy to someone special because they make you happy by being in your life. Whatever your reason may be – and there are lots – use this card to send a smile from you to brighten their day.
Important things about this Sunshine and Succulent Flowers Friend card:
- Professionally printed in Tucson, AZ on bright white, high quality card stock with a little extra fun on the back
- It includes a bright white beautiful envelope
- Blank inside because no one can say it better than you
- Size A7 which is 5″ x 7″ – perfect for framing or sending
- Your card will come carefully packaged in a protective clear cellophane sleeve because as much as I dislike plastic and such, I would hate it more if your card got damaged while traveling
- Shipped through the U.S. Post Office with tracking and packaged to keep your purchase safe and beautiful
- If you prefer a faster method, please contact me to discuss upgrade options
Boring but important disclaimer:
Original artwork designed by Tracy Foltz and Zinnia Sky Studio. All rights reserved. The purchase of Zinnia Sky Studio artwork or paper goods does not transfer reproduction rights. You may not copy or reproduce my artwork without permission.
Looking for other Friendship cards? CLICK HERE to see more.
CLICK HERE to sign up on my email to get the latest and greatest from Zinnia Sky Studio!
You can find Zinnia Sky Studio on Facebook & Instagram!
Irene Gonzales (verified owner) –
the perfect greeting card to just say hello